This policy includes the processing of particular data through our brand name ‘best Laptops”, and whose registered office is located in Pakistan. Its group company name is SSS Marketing Inc (“SSS Marketing Inc”, “we” or “us”). SSS Marketing Inc confines to defending your information privacy while aiming to provide the most significant user experience. We desire our websites to be secure and delightful for everyone.
Following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and associated laws, we have a legal responsibility to preserve the private information we gather from you. GDPR states that ‘private data’ is any information linking to an alive individual who can be recognized, either directly or indirectly, from that information. This personal data can include your name, email address, postal address or telephone number, or information gathered online and utilized to know you.
For the compliance of GDPR rules and as a Data Controller, we are liable for, and control, the processing of your data for SSS Marketing Inc services worldwide.
We have designated a data protection officer (DPO) accountable for managing questions concerning the privacy notice. If you have any comments, concerns, and questions, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, you can contact our DPO.
What Kinds of Information We May Process
We may treat your information, such as your name, demographic data, contact details, records of your consents, purchase details, and your employer (where applicable). We may process information about your communications with our content or advertising, and any views or opinions you provide.
We may also Process information about you from your use of our Services (e.g., the kind of device you are using, the internet service provider, etc.), including your intercommunications with content and advertising on the Services.
“Private personal Information” means information about any individual, or from which any individual is directly or indirectly recognizable.
“Process,” “Processing,” or “Processed” indicates something done with any private and Personal Information with or without by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, and disclosure. We can do this through communication, dissemination, otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, deleting, or removal.
We may Process the following levels of Personal Information about you:
- Private Personal details: your name; username or log in details; password; areas or subjects of interest; and photograph (if you or another user posts a photo on the Service).
- Demographic information: gender; age/date of birth; country; greeting; job title, company information, education, work expertise, and other professional information; and language partialities.
- Contact details: postal address; telephone and mobile number; email address; and your typical social media handles or profile(s).
- Consent records: records of any consents you may have provided, collectively with the date and time, means of approval, and any relevant information, for example, the subject matter of the consent.
- Area information: The place data representing your device’s specific geographic location (“specific Area Data”).
- Purchase and payment details: records of purchases and prices; invoice records; payment records; billing address; payment method; cardholder or accountholder name; payment amount; and payment date.
- Employer details: where you communicate with us in your capacity as an employee, the contact information of your employer (including name, address, telephone number, and email address) to the relevant extent.
- Views and opinions: every view and thought that you or other users decide to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms or in the Services, including on forums.
- We also gather other kinds of information from you or other sources, which we relate to as “Other Information” in this Policy, which may include but not restricted to:
- Information about your use of the Services, such as usage data and statistical information, may be aggregated.
- Browsing records, including the websites or other services you attended before and after associating with the Services.
- Researches for and intercommunications with e-commerce opportunities, such as traders and offers included in the Services.
- Non-precise information about the estimated physical location (for example, at the city or zip code level) of a user’s computer or device derived from the IP address of such a computer or device (“GeoIP Data”).
- Device identification (“ID”), a unique number associated with a smartphone or similar handheld device, differs from a hardware serial number.
- Advertising ID, which is a novel, user-resettable identification number for advertising associated with a device (e.g., iOS uses the Identifier for Advertising (or “IDFA”), and Android uses Google Advertising ID).
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which is a unique string of numbers automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet.
- Internet connection means, such as internet service provider (“ISP”), mobile operator, WiFi connection, service set identifier (“SSID”), International Mobile Subscriber Identity (“IMSI”), and International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”).
These include information obtained using the processes and technologies of:
(i) Your visits to, and interaction and engagement with, the Services, content, and ads on third party websites, applications, platforms, and other media channels (“Channels”).
(ii) Your interaction with emails, including the content and ads therein (collectively, “Online Data”).
- Device type, settings, and software used.
- Log files, which may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and clickstream data, including any clicks on customized links.
- Web Beacons, which are electronic files that allow a website to count users who have visited that page or access certain cookies.
- Pixel Tags, also known as clear GIFs, beacons, spotlight tags, or web bugs, are a method for passing information from the user’s computer to a third party website.
- Local Shared Objects, such as Flash cookies and Local Storage, such as HTML5.
- Under certain circumstances and depending on applicable law, some of these Other Information may constitute Personal Information. Personal information, together with Other Information, is referred to as “User Information”.
Sensitive Personal Information
We do not attempt to get or otherwise Process your Sensitive Personal Information. We Process your Sensitive Personal Information for a legitimate purpose only. Suppose we need to do so, we follow applicable law. Our Services do not offer to be the use of children.
We do not get or Process Personal Information about race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, any actual or alleged criminal offences or penalties. We do not process any other information that may be deemed sensitive under GDPR (collectively, “Sensitive Personal Information”) in the ordinary course of our business. Where it becomes essential to Process Sensitive Personal Information under GDPR, we will process on one of the following legal bases:
- Agreement with applicable law: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where the processing is required or permitted by applicable law;
- Discovery and prevention of crime: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where the processing is necessary for the disclosure or prevention of crime (including the prevention of fraud);
- Establishment, exercise or protection of legal rights: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where the processing is essential for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal rights; or
- Consent: We may Process your Sensitive Personal Information where we have, following applicable law, received your prior, express consent before Processing your Sensitive Personal Information.
Children: The Services are not applicable for use by children, especially those under 13. No one under the age of 13 should provide any Personal Information or use our public discussion areas, forums, or chats. Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to make purchases through the Services or getting coupons or codes from the Services to purchase goods or services on third party websites. Suppose, despite these bans, your children disclose information about themselves in our public discussion areas. In that case, consequences may not intend for children (for example, they may receive unsolicited messages from other parties). If it proves that we have collected Personal Information from someone under 13, we will delete that information immediately.
Acquisition and Production of Information
We may receive or collect User Information about you: directly from you (e.g., where you contact us); in the course of our association with you (e.g., if you make a purchase); when you present your Personal Information public (e.g., if you make an available post about us on social media); when you download, install, or use any of our Services; when you visit our Services; when you join to use any part of the Services; or when you interact with any third-party content or advertising on the Services. We may also take User Information about you from third parties (e.g., social network sites). We may also generate User Information about you, such as records of your intercommunications with us. SSS Marketing Inc. is not answerable for Personal Information you volunteer about yourself in the Services’ public areas. This policy does not meet third parties’ practices, providing information about you to SSS Marketing Inc.
Objectives for Which We May Process Your Information
We may Process User Information for the following objectives:
- To provide the Services to you.
- To communicate with you.
- Provide advertising to you on the Services and Channels.
- To analyze engagement with our audience.
- Observe user engagement and purchase activity across the Service and Channels.
- To offer business-to-business lead generation services.
- To offer Speedtest by Ookla to test your internet connectivity. Market our services and offerings to current and prospective customers.
- Manag our IT systems.
- Financial management.
- To conduct surveys.
- To ensure the security of our systems.
- To conduct investigations where necessary.
- To do compliance with the law.
- To improve our Services.
Cookies, Related Technologies, and Online expression for Advertising
We may Process your User Information by storing or learning Cookies and related technologies on the Services and Channels. Some tracking technologies allow us to assign a unique identifier to you and associate information about your use of the Services to Other Information about you, including your user data, to learn more about you so we can provide you with suitable
Content and advertising. Our partners and we also use these technologies to:
- Analyze trends.
- Administer the Services.
- Collect and store information such as user settings, anonymous browser identifiers, and video viewing history.
- Supplement to our server logs and other methods of traffic and response measurement.
- Track users’ locations.
- Gather demographic information about our user base.
- Improve our understanding of traffic on the Services, visitor behaviour, and responses to promotional campaigns.
SSS Markting Inc. and certain third parties may collect information about you for online behavioural advertising purposes for you to receive relevant interest-based advertising on the Services and other websites, platforms, and media channels. We use Online Data as well as additional user Information to send you online behavioural ads. We will aggregate online data
With the Other Information and data we collect and similar data collected by partners to create groups of users and specific general-interest categories or segments that we have inferred. We use this information to get a more accurate picture of audience interests to serve ads we believe are more relevant to your interests.
Lawful Basis for Processing User Information
We may Process your User Information where:
- You have given your consent.
- The processing is necessary for a contract between you and us.
- The processing requires by applicable law.
- Processing is essential to protect any individual’s vital interests or have a valid legitimate interest in the processing.
What Information We Uncover to Third Parties
We may expose your User Information to:
- Statutory and regulatory authorities.
- Our external advisors.
- Parties who Process User Information on our behalf (“Processors”).
- Any party as necessary in connection with legal proceedings.
- Any party essential for investigating, detecting or preventing criminal offences.
- Any purchaser of our business,
- Any third-party providers of advertising, plugins, or content used on the Services.
We execute suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your User Information. Please ensure that any Particular Information that you send to us is secure.
We take every possible step to ensure that your User Information is kept correct and up-to-date and are erased or rectified if we become aware of errors.
We take every logical step to limit your User Information volume that we Process to what is essential.
We take every possible step to ensure that your User Information is retained only for as long as needed. Online Data related to OBA is kept by SSS Marketing Inc. for not more than 180 days, after which it will expire, subject to certain conditions.
What Can I Do to Control My Information?
You can immediately change your preferences for newsletters and online behavioural advertising, as described in this section.
If you are an EU resident, you may have certain rights as follows:
- Not to provide your Personal Information to us.
- Access to your Personal Information.
- To request rectification of inaccuracies.
- To ask the erasure or restriction of processing of your Personal Information.
- To object to the Processing of your Personal Information.
- To have your Personal Information transferred to another controller.
- To withdraw consent.
- To lodge complaints with supervisory authorities.
We may demand proof of or need to verify your identity before we can affect these rights.
You may contact us at the addresses set out below or by emailing email@example.com.
SSS Marketing Inc
Attention: Legal Department